The majority of “non-toxic” degreasers on the market either don’t work or actually contain powerful solvents. The byproducts created when using these solvents are completely unknown and many times incredibly toxic.
You won’t believe that this formula is so incredibly safe and non-toxic because it stacks up against the power powerful products available on the market. Not only can you cut through tough grease in your house, but this is powerful enough to use to get decades-old grease stains out of concrete and metal.
We offer reusable containers and highly concentrated refill packages making this the most sustainable degreaser available. Cut through the toughest grease stains you have without any of the harmful toxicity.
Deionized Water, Alkyl Polyglucoside (sugar derived cleaning agent), Decyl Glucoside (cleaning agent made from coconut, and sugar), Coco-Betaine (safe cleaning alternative made from coconut), Sodium Sesqui-Carbonate (salt-based pH regulator that is safer than phosphates), Cocamine Oxide (fatty acids from plants), Sodium Citrate (plant-derived pH adjuster), Sodium Benzoate (from plants and lye).
Fragrance, Dyes, Thickeners, Formaldehyde, Fillers, Glycol ethers, Monoethanolamine, isopropanol, Phthalates, Perchloroethylene or “PERC”, Triclosan, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, or “QUATS”, Ammonia, Chlorine.
When you're shopping for a degreaser you see all the bottles with green logos and claims of being “eco” or “green”. Although these products claim to be environmentally friendly yet they are packed into a non-recyclable bottle or jug that will ultimately end up in landfills (or even worse yet the ocean!). The truth is that the majority of those cleaners on the market also contain toxic ingredients that will linger in your home and in our environment for hundreds of years. The solvents in these cleaners can create very harmful compounds when they come into contact with other elements. This means they are not truly safe for your home or the planet.
Truly Free Heavy Duty Degreaser doesn’t contain any toxic chemicals or solvents, but rather naturally derived ingredients that make cleaning quick, easy and Truly safe.
If it’s not safe enough to use around our children, families, and pets, we wouldn't put it near yours!
We know you rarely get a big thank you for cleaning, so here it is:
Thank you for cleaning your home, caring for your family and taking a step to a better future.
Truly Free is a carefully composed formula in a reusable container. Not only does this product work great, but you'll also feel great using it! When using Truly Free know that you are being a planetary steward with this Truly non-toxic and sustainable product, and looking out for more than your own family. Truly Free’s super concentrate is shipped to you in recyclable refill pouches and minimal packaging and is a truly sustainable cleaning solution.
Submitted Wednesday Apr. 29 by Jeanne C. Verified Buyer
I am absolutely thrilled with this product! I often get grease spots on my clothes from spattering during cooking. The laundry products work but this product works with much less work! Truly Free! I have used it in cleaning my oven glass. I couldn’t use it in the oven because my back an knees no longer cooperate! But the grill. Oh my! Scrubbing the grates was actually worthwhile instead of an exercise in futility! After cleaning the greasy outside of the grill, I used the Heavy Duty Degreaser to get the cleaning cloth clean. I am definitely sold and will always have this product on hand. It is as necessary as the laundry wash and rinse!
Submitted Monday May. 25 by Kathy P. Verified Buyer
I purchased this recently and have not been impressed. It did clean my cooktop but so does other cleaning products that I have under my kitchen sink. It did NOT really do anything special for my oven door like the picture in the ad was showing even with lots of elbow grease.
Heavy Duty Degreaser
Submitted Saturday Nov. 28 by Amy E. Verified Buyer
I haven't tried this on laundry yet but I'm going to. I don't have a lot of money so I love cleaner that works. I do love this on my stove, spray it on and wait just a minute and Everything wipes right off I love this cleaner